We bought this item to replace a much more expensive vacuum that had recently died. We're hoping to get wood floors so we thought a cheaper model would be fine as we wouldn't need it very long, BUT we are impressed with this model! It works BETTER than my Sears Kenmore upright vacuum that we paid close to 0 for! It is lightweight, has an excellent forward drive which would pull me all over the house if I let it, and sucks up very well. It edges very closely and easily too. Has the onboard attachments we need to suck up pet hair and dust. The cord is a tiny bit short, but I have lots of outlets and don't mind plugging it in a few times in my house (which is a big house). We have 1 dog, 2 cats, a messy guinea pig, and three children - so we vacuum A LOT. I think I like this more than the Kenmore or a more expensive model. Highly recommend. Also, it was free shipping and came SUPER QUICK to Alaska!



Cheap Price!! @ Click Here to see Detail





Average Rating :4.0

Brand : Hoover

Model : U5140-900


Hoover Widepath bagged upright vacuum with powerful 12 Amp motor and on board tools for complete cleaning.


  • Powerful 12-amp motor; 15-inch cleaning width
  • Allergen filtration system captures dust mites, ragweed, common pollens
  • Easy-open bag door
  • Onboard dusting brush, furniture nozzle, crevice tool, 2 extension wands
  • 1-year warranty




Related Products








Cyber monday video game sales ll buy a netbook on black Friday My pillow pets

0 comments