I'm pleased with the company where I purchased this item. Initially they sent me the wrong item. When I called they shipped a new/correct filter immediately and did not charge me extra. They simple asked that I return the incorrect item to them with the FREE shipping label (which I did). Mistakes happen. What I was please about was the very quick and professional way with which they corrected the situation. I will definitely buy from them again.



Cheap Price!! @ Click Here to see Detail





Average Rating :4.5

Brand : Hoover

Model : hf-5


Commercial Vacuum Accessories Type: HEPA Cartridge Filter For Use With: Commercial Bagless Twin chamber C1710-900


  • Package Quantity: (1) Piece
  • Type: HEPA Cartridge Filter
  • For Use With: Commercial Bagless Twin chamber C1710-900




Related Products







0 comments